Prevention Measures against COVID-19
If you have any of the following symptoms, you are required to postpone your visiting schedule to our clinic;
- fever of over 37.5℃
- symptoms of a cold even if no fever
- feeling of weariness(fatigue)
- history of traveling abroad or may have contacted them
Also, we strongly request the measure below;
- measure your temperature before you leave home
- wash your hands before chick-in
- wear a facemask in the clinic
(if you cannot find one, you can purchase at the clinic.)
- refrain from visiting the clinic if non-patients or patient’s family
~measures in the clinic~
- staff wearing facemasks, washing hands,
- disinfection by alcohol;
buttons of elevators, touch panels, door-nobs, handrails, stationaries etc.
- frequent ventilation (be cold prevention)
- removal of magazines, communication notes, i-Pad, water server.
- usage limit of men’s room
- suspension of use of kid’s room
We take this situation very seriously and decided to take a step forward to protect the safety and welfare of our patients and staff team.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but your understanding and corporation are highly appreciated.